Saturday, November 28, 2009

Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 Bonds (SPOILERS)



The pictures are of Amaru and Shinou. Shinou is obviously the old man while the kid with the red hair is Amaru

So, I just finished watching the subbed Naruto Shippuden Bonds, or whatever, the second movie I think. With Amaru.

I love the music in the beginning with Sasuke. It sounds totally random and just… I don’t know, I kind of like it.

Ugh! I don’t like endings like that. Amaru’s known Naruto for a whole, what, two days, maybe?!

“I won’t leave you alone. I’ll stay with you.” Blah! PPPBBBBBTTT!! GRRRRRRRR!! Would you die with someone you’ve known for a day? Someone you met… not even f*cking twenty-four hours prior… would you die with them?

I have a hard time believing anyone would. And here comes f*cking boy-girl Amaru, of course she’ll die with Naruto! He’s the f*cking main character!

I'm sorry, this really grates my cheese.

Which brings up another conversation topic.

Why, about 80% of the time, is there some girl that Naruto has to protect? And by the end of the movie, that girl ends up either:

A. Liking Naruto

B. “Loving” Naruto

C. Or wanting to have his children. (I'm looking at you, Shion.)

And have you noticed that weird kind of sexual tension between Naruto and the movie girls sometimes? Like in this one? Amaru had to suck on Naruto’s thigh to remove some poison… and he blushed.

Sakura’s all, “Why are you blushing, Naruto?” and he’s all, “Nothing!” Neh!

Poor Hinata barely got any action in this movie.

She showed up for about ten minutes total.

Out of ninety minutes.

Ten minutes.

Total.

Yeah, can you say, “What the f*ck?”

But she called Sasuke by his name! I thought that was a little cute, considering I wasn’t exactly sure if she knew his name… It would have been sweet to know if he knows her name. Is it obvious I like SasuHina? I do. Odd, I know. But if you keep your Anti-SasuHina comments to yourself, I’ll keep my Anti-SakuAnyone comments to myself.

Some people hate Hinata, but I really like her. I know she doesn’t really play that big of a part until much later episodes and whatnot because of all the filler bull-crap and whatever, but she’s still easily my most favorite female character.

I don’t like Sakura all that much. Or Ino. Or Tenten.

Just kidding, Tenten’s cool.

It bugged me in that one episode when Naruto was fighting Neji and she was acting like a know-it-all. “Neji’s the best, he can’t be beat.” I thought that was a little much.

Anyways, she’s cooler after you get over that load of bull.

So yeah! Back to the movie!

You know? I liked Sasuke in this one. Something about him seemed a little cooler to me than usual. He was all calm about it all.

Sai and Shikamaru were really cool too.

Even though Shikamaru's lazy and Sai's an ass, they're both totally competent about what they do. It's really awesome, I think.

And while I do love Kakashi, his presence seemed, very sadly, a little pointless. I don't think he really did anything.

Umm... Naruto was of course awesome.

After I watched the video I read the comments below it. Someone asked why Naruto always, in every movie, always gets the crap beat out of him, but then somehow comes back and saves the day. They said it would probably be a better movie if Naruto were to be awesome all throughout the movie.

But that's what makes him awesome, see?

Where's the sense of peril if there's absolutely no chance of Naruto losing? There isn't a sense of peril because Naruto's pretty much got it in the bag. It's a waste of a movie.

But if Naruto is getting beaten and it looks like there's no hope, then you want to know how he fixes it. Naruto will come back, he's the hero, but you don't know how, which is why you watch. When someone cool is able to keep standing back up, no matter how many times they're knocked down, that person, in your mind, will probably become much cooler, don't you think? I think that, anyway.

I loved it. Overall it was a great movie and I recommend it any Naruto fans who haven't seen it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment